- New Logo, New Digs, New Deals, New Opportunities
- The $1 Billion #CRE Question – Can Soccer Be Successful in South Florida?
- The Most Viral CRE Blog Video Ever?
- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
Category Archives: Klassics
This is one of 2 “Klassics” referenced in the August 2019 KensTrends Newsletter – the other, an irreverent look at media storm coverage is here at Tryin’ to Reason With Hurricane Season. While I was recently recognized as “newest blogger” … Continue reading
That is actually the title of a Jimmy Buffett song, but here is my recycled 2012 article on Hurricanes in South Florida. My original title was “Five Things You are Most Likely to Hear in the 2012 Hurricane Season.” It’s … Continue reading
Here is one of my personal favorites I wrote in March 2012 inspired by an article on Yahoo. Those of us who use the internet to market our products understand how important it is to be number one on Google. … Continue reading