- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
- Why Care? Price Transparency and What You Really Need to Know about Different Types Of Leases
Monthly Archives: September 2016
The EB-5 Visa Program has become a key source of capital for South Florida Real Estate Development. The program was scheduled to expire on Friday September 30, 2016, but was just extended through December 9 as part of the same Continuing Resolution bill … Continue reading