- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
- Why Care? Price Transparency and What You Really Need to Know about Different Types Of Leases
- Truss and TED – Join Us October 12, 2018
Monthly Archives: December 2018
I am writing my special holiday edition of KensTrends from Luang Prabang, Laos. While my usual blog involves office leasing, today I cover the slightly more obscure topic of buffalo leasing. I am in Laos visiting my daughter Amanda who … Continue reading