On June 13, 2019 I underwent double knee replacement surgery. On June 14, I was up walking, on the 16th I was climbing stairs and off prescription painkillers. On July 3, I was driving and on August 31, I played my first full round of golf. My recovery has been amazing. I have posted my new site at kensknees.com and mynewknees.com to help others that are considering this type of surgery. This site is still in its infancy and I plan to add more in the coming months.
- New Logo, New Digs, New Deals, New Opportunities
- The $1 Billion #CRE Question – Can Soccer Be Successful in South Florida?
- The Most Viral CRE Blog Video Ever?
- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida