- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
Monthly Archives: January 2017
In my other blog articles, I’ve shown how office condo ownership can provide significant savings over leasing. Here, I’d like to show how some office condos provide more savings than others. In this case, a $7 savings on condo fees provides … Continue reading