- New Logo, New Digs, New Deals, New Opportunities
- The $1 Billion #CRE Question – Can Soccer Be Successful in South Florida?
- The Most Viral CRE Blog Video Ever?
- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
Monthly Archives: January 2017
In my other blog articles, I’ve shown how office condo ownership can provide significant savings over leasing. Here, I’d like to show how some office condos provide more savings than others. In this case, a $7 savings on condo fees provides … Continue reading