- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
- Why Care? Price Transparency and What You Really Need to Know about Different Types Of Leases
- Truss and TED – Join Us October 12, 2018
Monthly Archives: October 2018
We are excited to announce that Truss has signed on as a partner/sponsor for TEDx Boca Raton. Join us October 12 at Florida Atlantic University. The theme is Innovation – Reinventing Yourself, with some amazing speakers and entertainers lined up. … Continue reading
Here’s your clue: This is my second installment of Kens Konfessions of a Coworking Convert. Here are two South Florida offices for Microsoft. They lease 43,000 square feet with building signage in one of Uptown Fort Lauderdale’s premier properties. They … Continue reading