- New Logo, New Digs, New Deals, New Opportunities
- The $1 Billion #CRE Question – Can Soccer Be Successful in South Florida?
- The Most Viral CRE Blog Video Ever?
- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
Category Archives: Coworking
An Exclusive Pre-Opening Preview of Spaces Las OlasKen’s Konfessions of a Coworking Convert – Episode 3 Okay – I am going to start my article with the surprise twist. A couple of days after I started writing this post, … Continue reading
If you search the commercial real estate blogosphere, you are bound to come across hundreds of articles defining what is a net lease, a gross lease, full service, modified gross lease etc. Mine is probably going to be the only … Continue reading
Here’s your clue: This is my second installment of Kens Konfessions of a Coworking Convert. Here are two South Florida offices for Microsoft. They lease 43,000 square feet with building signage in one of Uptown Fort Lauderdale’s premier properties. They … Continue reading
CoWorking continues to generate headlines as industry leader WeWork has gone from zero to a $20 billion valuation in just eight years. Its membership doubled from 2016-17 and is expected to double again from 2017-18. Is is possible for an … Continue reading