- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
Monthly Archives: June 2017
I continue to write for the South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA) blog at www.sfoba.com . Here is my recent article on new development in Downtown Fort Lauderdale: Special thanks to Laurel Oswald, Jon Blunk and Joody Andre at Tower Commercial … Continue reading