- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This is part one of a three part series on office condominiums. With the economy improving and the office market on the rebound, office condominiums are once again making sense to corporate occupiers. The commercial condo market is a niche … Continue reading
This is part 2 of our 3 part series on office condos. Click to Read Part 1: 5 Reasons to Reconsider the Office Condo Market OK, I admit it, But I just couldn’t resist going with this title. With interst … Continue reading
The third and final installment of my 3-part series on office condos (click for Part 1 and Part 2 on the Brenner Blog) was entitled “Does it Pay to Buy an Office Condo,” a detailed financial analysis of commercial condominium … Continue reading
This is something I wrote for The South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA) blog and also published on www.breg,net. Over 300 of the top Commercial Brokers in South Florida are SFOBA members. We share deals and information at our monthly … Continue reading