- Hypocrisy In The American Medical System – Opioids vs. the “Diet Coke” of Pain Relievers
- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
Tag Archives: cypress creek
Here’s your clue: This is my second installment of Kens Konfessions of a Coworking Convert. Here are two South Florida offices for Microsoft. They lease 43,000 square feet with building signage in one of Uptown Fort Lauderdale’s premier properties. They … Continue reading