- Miami With A Twist Of Lime – Mass Transit, Micro Mobility and Their Impact on South Florida
- Rum Raisin and Tenant Representation
- CoWorking Wars – Will IWG’s Spaces Provide a “Wee” Bit of Competiton?
- Leasing, Sustainability and Why My Glass of Buffalo Milk is Half Full – Happy Holidays!
- Why Care? Price Transparency and What You Really Need to Know about Different Types Of Leases
Tag Archives: regus
An Exclusive Pre-Opening Preview of Spaces Las OlasKen’s Konfessions of a Coworking Convert – Episode 3 Okay – I am going to start my article with the surprise twist. A couple of days after I started writing this post, … Continue reading
Here’s your clue: This is my second installment of Kens Konfessions of a Coworking Convert. Here are two South Florida offices for Microsoft. They lease 43,000 square feet with building signage in one of Uptown Fort Lauderdale’s premier properties. They … Continue reading
CoWorking continues to generate headlines as industry leader WeWork has gone from zero to a $20 billion valuation in just eight years. Its membership doubled from 2016-17 and is expected to double again from 2017-18. Is is possible for an … Continue reading